Sunday, June 21, 2009

staunton/stuart's draft

This weekend, I tagged along with mom and Asher to the Junior Bowling League state tournament in Staunton, Virginia. We drove there early Saturday morning and spent the night. After Asher bowled six games Saturday morning, we were left with a free afternoon, so we drove out to Stuart's Draft to see my good friend, Griffin. Griff was the first friend I made at VCU, and we're in the photo department together. His family owns a produce stand/country store, as well as a huge, gorgeous farm that I am completely in love with. We spent the afternoon touring the farm, and showing all of the animals to Henry. It was so much fun! Henry loved seeing the animals, I loved being out in the country (it made me miss my parents' farmhouse in Elon - I kind of wish we still lived there), and mom and Asher enjoyed it too. Mom took pictures of me and Henry, and then I took over my camera again to get some portraits of him in the hayloft. Thanks for taking us out to the farm Griffin! It was absolutely breathtaking. Below are some photos - I'm afraid they don't really do the farm justice, but they are pretty nonetheless.









No comments:

Post a Comment