Sunday, January 1, 2012

christmas 2011

Christmas was wonderful this year. Even though I was incredibly busy with nearly 50 hour work weeks and Etsy orders, I still had time to bake with Henry and get the apartment ready for the big day. It was so much fun to decorate the new apartment for the holidays, and I had my first full-sized tree. Of course, the best part of Christmas was sharing the season with family, and watching Henry's excitement build over the weeks leading up to Christmas day. He actually understood the concept of Santa Claus this year and he was so excited to see what was under the tree. I was just as excited for him to see his presents (especially the awesome Melissa & Doug wooden castle), and I actually woke up before he did that day. I made him close his eyes and walk through the living room to the kitchen, where we made monkey bread together and waited for the coffee to brew before settling in to open presents. Check out the pictures below. :)









Last but not least, my favorite present from Banks: interchangeable circular needles from Knit Picks!

No comments:

Post a Comment