Monday, November 21, 2011

we are abel


Throughout the rest of the holiday season, I will be donating a portion of the proceeds from each sale of my Wool Cozy Cowl to the We are Abel Foundation. They approached me about it a few weeks ago, and I was so moved by their story that I said yes without hesitation. Please read a bit of their information below, and visit the site to donate.

Abel is a little boy, injured at birth and now living with Cerebral Palsy. There are many amazing treatments, therapies and new technologies that make a world of difference to him. All money donated goes towards helping Abel and other children affected by Cerebral Palsy and Birth Trauma to have a full and healthy life.

We are Abel
Cerebral Palsy & Birth Trauma Foundation
www.weareabel.org
www.facebook.com/weareabel

No comments:

Post a Comment