Thursday, September 16, 2010

nearing completion!

On Monday, I took the slow ride up the elevator to the ninth floor of SC to use the stairwell as a photo studio once again. With it's huge skylight and flaking walls, that stairwell has been a photo shoot standby since my first year in VCU photo because the lighting is effortless (add a reflector for fill and you're good to go!) and the texture of the walls is incredible.

This time, I used that photo-perfect space to document some of the items for West Coast Kix. I am so excited to be near the end of this order, because I think the products are beautiful and I cannot wait to show them to Ben and set them up for their Carytown debut. Items will be appearing in store on Monday, September 20th - check them out!






P.S. Thanks to Jordan Roeder for being such a beautiful and accommodating model! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment