Wednesday, September 1, 2010

ch-ch-ch-changes

I'm sure you noticed the week-long silence recently, so you might have gathered that last week was CRAZY. I moved (more on that later), got a job (and I'm not allowed to blog about the company - sorry!), did as much knitting as possible, and obviously never got around to the blog until yesterday.

Anyway, finally had some time to put into Etsy today, and I shot some new pictures to update my mittens listings, as well as to document a scarf for a new listing. Moving away from my brown dining room wall kind of threw a wrench in the works of the cohesive look I've been striving for recently, so for now there's this exposed brick wall that has great light... Not digging it as much as I thought I might, but it will do for now. Check out the new Cowl of Many Colors (No. 3 this time!) and mitten pictures:




No comments:

Post a Comment