Sunday, December 21, 2008

jealous and inspired

Some things I found while browsing (a rarity for me these days) today. . .


Estela Lugo's animal pillows are absolutely precious. I desperately want them for Henry. . . maybe we'll just make a set together when he's old enough for paint.
These felted crochet bowls are so adorable! I found them on Modern Dose and am dying to make my own.

I found these handmade lights today on Design Sponge (http://www.designspongeonline.com). I want to make some!!! I've been knitting a lot lately, but these really make me want to get back to some crochet projects. I'm jealous because I didn't make these, and I'm not sure when I'll get around to doing something similar. I have so many ideas for lighting. Someday I will make a bunch of lights, whenever I can get some hands-free time again. In the meantime, I'll keep looking at stuff like this and getting inspiration overload.

No comments:

Post a Comment