Friday, December 26, 2008

books

While I was out shopping with my mom today, I found several books I'd love to have. Among them, The Chicks with Sticks' Guide to Crochet by Nancy Queen and Mary Ellen O'Connell. Not only does it have simple and pretty patterns, but it spends roughly 5 pages teaching about different kinds of yarn, which I thought was pretty cool. I wanted it so bad, but I couldn't bring myself to fork over the $20 for it. I did, however, snap a picture with my phone, below.

Other books I drooled over but did not purchase include: Boho Baby Knits: Groovy Patterns for Cool Tots by Kat Coyle, Easy Baby Knits: Clothes and Accessories for 0-3 Year Olds by Claire Montgomerie and Claire Richardson, and Not Your Mama's Crochet: The Cool and Creative Way to Join the Chain Gang by Amy Swenson.

I think I'll shop for used copies of these on Amazon. . .



No comments:

Post a Comment