Monday, November 8, 2010

machine assisted knits!

I've been kind of keeping it under wraps until I had time to figure out how to use it, but now I'm ready to talk about the knitting machine(!) that I got for my birthday. It's a fairly simple one, but it's capable of making really large items (even blankets!) and creating all kinds of beautiful, complicated stitches. For now, I am mostly interested in making the same kinds of simple items I already love to knit by hand, but with much greater speed. I absolutely love, love, love the machine, and I just posted the first two machine-assisted knit items in my store today.


These Long and Lean Scarves are super long, versatile, and unisex. I asked Banks to help out with the modeling again this time, because he has been getting such a great response from the women on Etsy, and I wanted to make sure these items were pictured on a man and a woman. I'm beyond happy with the pictures, and I'm thrilled at the small amount of time it took to create these beauties. Check them out!





No comments:

Post a Comment