Thursday, November 25, 2010

exciting things are happening...

I'm starting to get excited about all of the attention my store has been grabbing recently. When I was in college, I didn't spend much time on it other than knitting whenever I could, and I was just grateful for the extra money here and there. Now that I'm working (and my work doesn't follow me home like a pile of art projects and textbooks), I have more time to put into networking and promoting my store. The best part? It's paying off. November has been a great month, and my hopes are high for December and the early months of the new year. I'm even keeping my fingers crossed for summer sales volume...

MBGdesigns has become extremely popular in treasuries recently, and I was featured in my first Etsy Finds email today. I took some screenshots to illustrate, of course. ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment