Thursday, September 6, 2012

wedding pins/yarn love

We have attended quite a few weddings recently, so I guess it's no surprise that it has been on my brain a little more than usual.  Seriously, 2 last year, 3 so far this year, one next month, and two more that we are saving the date for next year.  Whew.  

Until recently, I did not think that I would have more than a courthouse wedding and a dinner out with friends afterwards.  That may have changed.  And it's not (*just*) because I'm feeling inspired by/envious of some of the great nuptials I have witnessed as of late.  But the reasoning is a long story, so I won't go there.

Anyways, whenever it's time to say "I do", I know one thing for sure: yarn will be the star of the show.  Check out these pins from my daydreaming board that I have been obsessing over:
 






No comments:

Post a Comment