Thursday, February 16, 2012

coasting by

Tomorrow will by my eleventh day off from work in a row. Other than a trip to Arkansas last weekend (which really turned into a trip to Chicago, but that's another story), I have been hanging out at home with my favorite boys and knitting a bunch. Getting back to the grind this weekend will be difficult, but at least I only have to endure a three day work week...

Today I finally got around to photographing these adorable coasters that I made about eight months ago. I crocheted them from re-purposed t-shirts that were spun into a sturdy cotton yarn (another purchase from my many trips to Asheville), and I love the way they turned out. They will be hitting the shop any second.




In other news, I just set the knitting machine up for the first time in six months. I still need to hang pictures and a shelf to keep the clutter off of the table, but I'm sooo happy to have a home for the machine in the new office/knitting room. New machine assisted knits will land in the store soon. Happy dance!

No comments:

Post a Comment