Friday, January 22, 2010

finally ... the holidays

I meant to blog about the holidays as they were happening ... but some of my good intentions are never realized. It was a busy yet uneventful time. Henry and I went home for the entire break, where we enjoyed a blizzard and we observed all of our usual holiday traditions: decorating the tree, baking Christmas cookies (Henry was able to help this year - pictures below!), sipping eggnog by the fire, exchanging gifts, et cetera. This year, I actually decorated my apartment before leaving for break - it was a glitterfest (holiday glitter picks were on sale at Michael's 75% off before the season ever really got started this year = cheap cheap cheap sparkle sparkle sparkle.) I'm posting some photographs of the highlights below.









No comments:

Post a Comment