Sunday, April 5, 2009

maymont

Yesterday, I modeled for Arlie in exchange for her being my assistant/baby keeper for my digital film project. We went to Maymont for me to model, and took Henry in his stroller. The weather was absolutely gorgeous, and if we hadn't been so sick from eating too many fried apple pies and so tired from filming all day, we would have really enjoyed ourselves. Really though, it was fun, and Henry seemed to have the best time. Below are some pictures from the afternoon. . .

Arlie setting her exposure to take pictures of me in a tree:


Henry leaning forward to look into the camera:


Me, Henry, and my cheesy smile:


Henry, looking too cool, too cute, and super laid-back in his stroller:


I'm looking forward to all of the beautiful weather ahead of us, and more trips to Maymont and other parks.

No comments:

Post a Comment