Tuesday, January 13, 2009

one more post for tonight

Google wastes energy and Macbook causes leukemia. These are recent discussions we've had in class. Yesterday someone mentioned reading that for every two google searches, enough energy is used to boil water. It's scary to think of all the things we use and do that harm ourselves and our world. And a lot of us rarely give it a second thought. I personally would like to be more eco-friendly, but find myself pushing the thought from my mind because when I do think about it, I feel too guilty about every tub of developer, stop, and fix I've ever poured down the drain. I shudder to think of all the synthetic yarns sitting in my dining room right now. I wish I had more green (money) to be able to go green (organic/natural fibers.) Until then, I better get to work on my plastic bag bags.

Remember to bookmark my blog, website (http://marionbraffordglass.com) and flickr, so you never have to google me again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment